lynne's veehive

If you're going my way, I'll walk with you...

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Meet Unica





Unica is my nephew's daughter, the truth which sometimes makes other wonder, considering that I'm 32 years old and  still single yet I already do have a grandchild. Yup, this one year old cutie is my grandchild and godchild at the same time. So what she's supposed to call me then, 'lola' (grandma) or 'ninang' (godmother), I think 'mamu' is better and safer lol. To explain things, my 'ate' (older sister) is 12 years older than me and got married at a young age, I am just 6 years old when she had her first baby, that's why at the age of 31 I'm already a 'lola' and next year I'll have two 'apo' (grandchild) already.
The last time we've seen this cutie was about 6 months ago and today they made an unexpected visit. Everyone got excited that they grabbed their cameras and cellphones each taking a shot of her. She's our little celebrity and she's smart enough for her age, she can't talk yet but responds to questions through hand gestures. She walks pretty well for her age and likes to walk on her own. A papa's girl, she imitates almost everything her papa does like chuckling.
We just can't get enough of her and couldn't wait for their next visit. Here are two of the pics taken. Cute and lovable, isn't she? See you on Christmas yuni...






Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home