lynne's veehive

If you're going my way, I'll walk with you...

Monday, November 02, 2009

Over An Ice Cream




Yesterday, after lighting a candle and saying a prayer for my grannies (my father's parents) and my uncle, my best girl friend and I decided to have an ice cream. We do this when we want to talk about anything and everything but most especially when we have problems to share with each other. Today, there are no problems to share, just a short girlfriend talk over an ice cream.
We go to 7-11 and grab our favorite Selecta's Berry Strawberry, proceed to plaza and find a place where we could comfortably sit, eat and talk.
We talk about guys, the new room she's renting in Alabang, her new work environment in Laguna, a boy friend we fondly called 'adik' (I prefer not to explain this hahaha), my ghost experiences in Olongapo and Taiwan, the most controversial topic: our single life and her uber hunky manager which according to her really smells good (when can I possibly smell him girl? you know it's my weakness lol).
And after a two and a half hour or more of chat and giggles with an almost empty ice cream, we decided to call the nights off and walk home. This was just one of our routines and bonding moments but every time we did this, spending a hundred bill or more for an ice cream or just anything we like to eat is definitely worth it. 

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home