lynne's veehive

If you're going my way, I'll walk with you...

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Cross-Posting Blog on Blogger and Multiply



With so many blogging websites available as well as social networking sites, many things are possible nowadays, and one of it is cross-posting or sharing your blog to your social networking account. All my blogs posted here were cross-posted in my multiply account as well. To make this possible, you need to have a Blogger and Multiply account of course. I really can't remember the steps the first time I did this since it was already a month ago, and after that procedure all blogs posted will be automatically cross-posted. I still did some editing in my multiply blog after it has been cross-posted since I'm using different font colors and styles in each blog, but all in all it has the same content.
For all those who want to try this, you should have an active Blogger, TypePad or Livejournal account, with at least a blog already posted in it. Sign in to your multiply account and go to blog, Click import blog and chose your blog server. Enter your username and password and allow cross-posting between sites. You will be asked which blog you wish to import to your multiply account. Click finished and you're way to go. Edit the blog as you wished. The next posts will automatically appear in your multiply blog, so you might want to check it for some editing as well. This might not be the exact procedure but I hope it could help.







Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home