lynne's veehive

If you're going my way, I'll walk with you...

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who Are You?


I am doing fine the whole day yesterday until late in the afternoon when somebody not in my phonebook sent me a sms. The first thing everyone might do is to ask the person who he/she was, right? So, I asked. From that simple question everything turned out bad. I'm really sorry if my words sounds bad to you, but you might want to think of what you have said to me too. The last words you said was "sadya bang bastos ka".
Why do I need to blog this? I'm not justifying myself and what I've said, and I already asks sorry anyway. I just want to say that before you start telling someone anything, get to know the person first. I give respect to those who deserve it. I speak and react only to what have been said and done, I'm not the nicest person one may know, but my parents taught me how to respect a person. I know at times I may be harsh and I admit that 'mataray ako' but being 'bastos' is just not me. I guess, you don't know me enough to ask me that...






Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home