lynne's veehive

If you're going my way, I'll walk with you...

Monday, December 07, 2009

Something Long for Peanut


It’s almost Christmas time, the season of gift-giving. Monito-monita is pinoy’s version of kris kringle. For fun, I decided to join an exchange gift which mostly comprises of my sister’s nieces. The mechanics are: gift should be at least P20.00 (this is fair enough since most are still students and I’m the eldest of them lol) and each participant should use different nicknames every week.
Our theme for the first week is something long. I used the nick peanut. I thought of buying a rosary but ends up buying a flute made out of bamboo for Baby Phudge (my baby).
Our first exchange gift was held yesterday, I received a Rainbow Magic Spring, three pieces of long jelly sticks and a Snoopy Sticker (so looove it!). So, what’s with the snoopy sticker got to do with something long?  It just so happens that my santa for the week, Angel of Death is my niece. Of course, she knows very well that it could possibly be me since I love Snoopy.
Next week’s theme would be Something Red… and Pumpkin’s baby is Sakura. 



Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home