lynne's veehive

If you're going my way, I'll walk with you...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Tonight: Noche Buena!


It’s almost Christmas! Hours from now people all over the world will be celebrating the day our Saviour Jesus was born.
We’ll be celebrating this year’s ‘Noche Buena’ in my brother’s place in Parañaque. We (me, my parents along with my niece and nephews) wil be leaving this afternoon. This is our first time to celebrate Christmas away from home. But I know that we’re going to have so much fun later tonight and tomorrow. Even if life hasn’t been that good lately, having my family on this special occasion is more than enough for me. Merry Christmas everyone!!!



Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home