lynne's veehive

If you're going my way, I'll walk with you...

Friday, December 11, 2009

Tonkatsu at Okuya Food Express

After buying some groceries from the hypermarket, my brother and I decided to have our lunch in MOA’s food court. He was asking me where we would buy our food. I am thinking of something sizzling, a sizzling sisig perhaps but having this ever-changing mind I just couldn’t decide what to eat.
Then, Okuya Express caught my attention and told myself “I wanna try this one”. Since I haven’t tried any of its food yet I go for a simple dish even if my brother is insisting that their Tuna is good. I ordered Bento 1 consisting of plain rice, tonkatsu, a sautéed mongo sprouts and a sauced tofu.
Their rice serving is ok, a little too many for me that day. Tonkatsu is good as well as the mongo sprouts but the sauce in tofu is a little sweet. But all in all the food is good for its price (which I forgot how much since it’s my brother who pays for it hahaha).
So, I’m looking forward to our next malling and eating adventure, how about on Christmas Day? *wink*


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home