lynne's veehive

If you're going my way, I'll walk with you...

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Early Christmas Gift


I am nearsighted; I’m having a hard time reading sign boards on a bus while waiting for it. I have an eyeglass but don’t want to wear it because they’re teasing me that I look like a teacher and most importantly, I don’t feel comfortable wearing it.
One time while going to my brother in Parañaque, stupid of me but I got lost hahaha (why do I always get lost?). I rode a bus going to terminal 3 instead of terminal 2 and 1 which is on the way to Baltao. Maybe this incident is what pushes my brother to decide what Christmas gift would benefit me most. So he decided to buy me a new eyeglass.
So, I got now a new eyepiece which according to some looks good on me hehehe. Well, we just had a hard time finding a frame that would fit my small face (ugh! That was the disadvantage of having one). But then, after a few tries we were able to find one and what’s good about it is that the frame only costs Php800.00, along with the lens my brother only costs him around Php1700.00. By the way I got my eyepiece from Unique Vision Center in Mall of Asia.


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Detection Software

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home